Moscow has all the trappings of a modern, wealthy city which is still enigmatic. The opportunity to live and work in Moscow is something which should be seriously considered when choosing your first or next TEFL destination.
- The UN has published its global cities ranking for 2022, and has awarded Moscow the top spot among large cities for quality of life and infrastructure, commending the metropolis for its transportation and its citizens’ well-being.
- Moscow took the 4th place in "The World's 100 Best Cities 2020" rating by Resonance Consultancy’s exclusive ranking of the world’s top urban destinations. The scores are based on the six metrics: place, product, programming, people, prosperity, promotion.
- 26th place in the ranking of the best countries in the world (U.S. News & World Report).
- Moscow is in the TOP-20 Super cities of TSGI rating 2020. The assessment took into account innovation, safety and quality of life, city infrastructure, business environment, quality of human capital.
- 90% of the population of Moscow have access to landscaped natural and recreational facilities within walking distance, which provides it with a place in the top 3 of 12 cities (New York, Singapore, Beijing, Seoul, Sao Paulo, Mexico City, London, Berlin, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Tokyo for this indicator).
- More than 60% of Moscow residents have access to cultural and leisure facilities within walking distance, which puts it in 5th place among 12 cities
- Moscow is one of the three world leaders in the number of free Wi-Fi access points (PWC, July, 2019).
- The average Briton doesn't know that Moscow is a European city with fast transport, concerts of world stars, green parks and low income tax. In addition, Russia has lower competition in the labor market compared to the UK labor market.
- First place in the world in the proportion of people with higher education among the country's population (The Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, 2012).
- Moscow took sixth place in the ranking of European cities of the future. It follows from research Foreign Direct Investment Intelligence (FDI).
- Moscow took second place in the ranking of the best cities for students. The criteria by which analysts assessed the quality of cities for students included the cost of rental housing and the price of a glass of beer.
- A variety of services are available in Moscow, the average delivery time of groceries or ready meals is 30 minutes.
Language Link has over 30 schools throughout Moscow. They are conveniently located in most areas of the city, such as: Novoslobodskaya, Universitet, Mitino, Orehovo, Ramenki, Schodnenskaya, Arbat, Strogino, Aeroport, Chertanovo, Dmitrovskaya, Konkovo, Alekseevskaya, Khodynskoe Pole, Kahovskaya, Marfino, VDNH, Sviblovo, Sokol, Krylatskoe, Rimskaya, Kuzminki, Krylatskoe and others.
Language Link in Moscow provides a wide range of services:
- English language teaching, european language teaching (French, Italian, German and Spanish);
- Russian language teaching;
- Organization of educational trips abroad;
- Summer language camps for children.
The company offers a variety of training programs for any level of language proficiency, from zero to advanced, for adults and children, in a group and individually.
Language Link is also actively involved in improving the level of teaching English in secondary schools.
For more information on Moscow Language Link schools, please feel free to browse the pages contained within this section.
N.B. Please be sure to place 'Moscow' in the space allotted for 'Preferred Posting (first choice)'.